File:ThePlanets Orbits Ceres Mars.svg
Commons is a freely licensed media file repository. You can help.
Orbits of Ceres and Mars. Generated by a program written by Eurocommuter.
- Ceres in yellow
- For reference, Mars in red
- The orbits plotted in brighter colours above the ecliptic and darker below.
- Major axis drawn showing perihelion (q) and aphelion (Q)
- The Sun in the centre.
- The yellow segment points toward the vernal point.
- View from the above (latitude ~ 5 deg) the ecliptic, longitude ~120)
- For planets: Jet Propulsion Laboratory: Keplerian Elements for Approximate Positions of the Major Planets
|Description||The orbit of Ceres and Mars.|
|Date||16 August 2006|
|Source||Plotted by a program written by the User:Eurocommuter|
( Reusing this file)
see Licence tag
SOS Children has brought Wikipedia to the classroom. SOS Children's Villages helps more than 2 million people across 133 countries around the world. If you'd like to help, why not learn how to sponsor a child?