File:Life Expectancy 2007 Estimates CIA World Factbook.PNG
This is a file from the Wikimedia Commons. Information from its description page there is shown below.
Commons is a freely licensed media file repository. You can help.
|This file has been superseded by File:Life Expectancy 2008 Estimates CIA World Factbook.png. It is recommended to use the other file. Please note that deleting superseded images requires consent.
| File:Life Expectancy 2008 Estimates CIA World Factbook.svg is a vector version of this file.
It should be used in place of this raster image when superior.
File:Life Expectancy 2007 Estimates CIA World Factbook.PNG File:Life Expectancy 2008 Estimates CIA World Factbook.svg
For more information about vector graphics, read about Commons transition to SVG.
|Description||Life Expectancy at birth (years)
Life expectancy at birth (years) world map including:
2) 26 dependent territories - marked with a white hyphen (-) or a black asterisk (*).
3) Republic of China - Taiwan.
4) Hong-Kong and Macau - Special Administrative Regions of the People's Republic of China.
5) Occupied Palestinian Territories: West Bank and Gaza Strip.
6) Western Sahara territory.
|Date||24 January 2008|
1) CIA - The World Factbook 2008 - Rank Order - Life Expectancy at birth (as updated until 24 January 2008) :
Life expectancy at birth 2007 estimates. All data from the ranking is included.
2) United Nations World Population Prospects: 2006 revision -Table A.17 :
Life expectancy at birth (years) 2005-2010 for 3 entities - Montenegro, Réunion and Western Sahara - without relevant data in the CIA World Factbook 2008.Those entities are marked with a light-blue asterisk (*).
|Author||User: Panos84 (Panagiotis V. Lazaridis)|
( Reusing this file)
Schools Wikipedia facts
Through Schools Wikipedia, SOS Children's Villages has brought learning to children around the world. SOS Children's Villages is famous for the love and shelter it brings to lone children, but we also support families in the areas around our Children's Villages, helping those who need us the most. Sponsoring a child is the coolest way to help.