File:Kiev on 1804 map.jpg
- A fragment of the old map.
- Original full title of the map: A new map of Europe, from the latest authorities. By John Cary, engraver, 1804. London: Published by J. Cary, Engraver & Map-seller, No. 181, Strand, Novr. 28, 1804.
- Author: Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835
- Date: 1804
- Publisher: London: John Cary.
- Scale 1: 11,000,000
- Pub Date: 1808
- Pub Title: Cary's new universal atlas, containing distinct maps of all the principal states and kingdoms throughout the World. From the latest and best authorities extant. London: Printed for J. Cary, Engraver and Map-seller, No. 181, near Norfolk Street, Strand, 1808.
- Full map: Image:Europe_map_1804_Cary.jpg
- File cropped from the source obtained at David Rumsey Map Collection ( http://www.davidrumsey.com/detail?id=1-1-21497-630111&name=Europe.)
|This file is in the public domain because its copyright has expired in the United States and those countries with a copyright term of no more than the life of the author plus 100 years.|
|The uploader or another editor requests that the local copy of this file be kept.
This image or media file may be available on the Wikimedia Commons as File:Kiev on 1804 map.jpg. While the license of this work may be compliant with the Wikimedia Commons, an editor has requested that the local copy be kept too. This file does not meet CSD F8, and should not be nominated for deletion as a Commons duplicate without the permission of the tagging editor.
Through Schools Wikipedia, SOS Childrens Villages has brought learning to children around the world. SOS Children's Villages works in 133 countries and territories across the globe, helps more than 62,000 children, and reaches over 2 million people in total. There are many ways to help with SOS Childrens Villages.