This is a file from the Wikimedia Commons. Information from its description page there is shown below.
Commons is a freely licensed media file repository. You can help.
La bildo estas kopiita de wikipedia:en. La originala priskribo estas:
Function square root (self made graph)
| File:Square_root_0_25.svg is a vector version of this file.
It should be used in place of this raster image when superior.
File:Square root.png File:Square_root_0_25.svg
For more information about vector graphics, read about Commons transition to SVG.
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled GNU Free Documentation License.
GFDLGNU Free Documentation Licensetrue
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.|
|This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL licensing update.CC-BY-SA-3.0Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
|17:31, 25 September 2004||en:User:220.127.116.11|
|23:41, 24 January 2003||en:User:Ellywa||(Function square root (self made graph))|
Historio de la dosiero
Legend: (cur) = this is the current file, (del) = delete this old version, (rev) = revert to this old version.
Click on date to download the file or see the image uploaded on that date.
- (del) (cur) 23:58, 15 May 2005 . . en:User:Frencheigh Frencheigh ( en:User_talk:Frencheigh Talk) . . 585x272 (4164 bytes) (thinner less wobbly antialiased graph, no border)
- (del) (rev) 02:30, 1 February 2003 . . en:User:Mintguy Mintguy ( en:User_talk:Mintguy Talk) . . 569x323 (4958 bytes) (should be 5k)
- (del) (rev) 02:26, 1 February 2003 . . en:User:Mintguy Mintguy ( en:User_talk:Mintguy Talk) . . 400x227 (8201 bytes) (Reverted to earlier revision)
- (del) (rev) 02:25, 1 February 2003 . . en:User:Mintguy Mintguy ( en:User_talk:Mintguy Talk) . . 569x323 (21008 bytes) (less than 2k, readable, with decimal points and smaller)
- (del) (rev) 02:20, 1 February 2003 . . en:User:Koyaanis_Qatsi Koyaanis Qatsi ( en:User_talk:Koyaanis_Qatsi Talk) . . 400x227 (8201 bytes) (smaller dimensions (seems to have gained 2k in the transition though--?))
- (del) (rev) 23:44, 24 January 2003 . . en:User:Ellywa Ellywa ( en:User_talk:Ellywa Talk) . . 876x497 (6911 bytes) (Function square root of x )
- (del) (rev) 23:41, 24 January 2003 . . en:User:Ellywa Ellywa ( en:User_talk:Ellywa Talk) . . 720x540 (1718 bytes) (Function square root (self made graph))
About Schools Wikipedia
SOS Children's Villages chose the best bits of Wikipedia to help you learn. In 133 nations around the world, SOS Childrens Villages works to bring better education and healthcare to families in desperate need of support. There are many ways to help with SOS Children's Villages.